Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 12 : Pictures of your hometown

Rochester,NY is the only placed I have ever lived.  What can I say , I am a creature of habit, and afraid of change.  Beyond that, Rochester has so much to offer and such a rich history.  I pulled these pics off of google images, because my photography skills could not do it justice.  Just a few things in Rochester I find beautiful:
We love our festivals

We are known for Kodak, Bausch and Lomb and Xerox,Wegmans (some heavy hitters there) Rochester is the burial grounds for Susan B Anthony and Fredrick Douglass.  Rochester was one of the the first boom cities.  Frenchs Mustard, Garbage Plates, and Film are claims to fame.  Philip Seymour Hoffman and Taye Diggs went to school here.  Our Rose Garden is the second largest in the country.Our Public Market was rated #1 in all the US...even beating out Pikes Place Market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment