Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 10: A picture of My Favorite Place to Eat

This was hard for me. I have many many favorite places, and I am mood eater.  I never pick one place to go. I love Los Gallos for Mexican, Aladins, for Greek, Sticky Lips for BBQ, The Peppermill for diner fair, Keenans for slightly fancier fair. I have favorite restaurants all over the country as well. I guess when I think of a nice night out with Randy we often end up at Aja Noodle Co. It is delicious, the portions are HUGE, and we can eat for under $30 including drinks.  Also, this is a place the kids do not really like, so it has an adult feel to it. I usually get the Thai Basil noodle bowl and we split the appetizer sampler.  They have a great Riesling as well which pairs well with the spicy noodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment