Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 8: A song that Describes My Mood

WOW what a crazy ass morning...I went to the market..no problems there (other than a few things not found on the list) but then I decided to go home a different way...I wanted to drive down Rocket St to see if there were any houses for sale..I have ALWAYS wanted to live on Rocket St, because how cool does that sound??  I already live on Electric Avenue so it will be hard to top that in cool factor(remember the Eddie Grant song???) well somehow I ended up all turned around, hopped onto the express, going the opposite way, got off at Browncroft, needed gas despreratly, ended up turning myself around AGAIN....and once I FINALLY made it to the grocery store, I forgot the list in the car and had to go back...like I said crazy....then I ended up wandering, spent more than I had planned on, realized I forgot my water bottle at home, started getting really thirsty...and on it went..SO the fabulus "Circles" by Soul Coughing sums it up best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEFQTY4hjUk

No comments:

Post a Comment