Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 7: My Dream Wedding

I was married on Sept 13, 1997 to my fabulous husband, Randy..It was a perfect day weather wise...200 guests, a beautiful dress, surrounded by our family and friends...not sure could ask for more than that! I did it without pinterest, a wedding planner or any crazy blogs/internet sites! I didnt fight for my dress, bought it off the racks in my perfect size,didnt have to pay a gazillion dollars.  There are 2 things I would have changed...I would have still had Sue Egan in our wedding party...but I would have found a way for her to do our pictures as well..since I REALLY hate our wedding pics from the "professional" weddign photographer.  I love her casual on the fly pictures she took..and they are the framed ones hanging in our house (which is why I am not scanning them in the computer for this post).  The scond thing I really wanted, and was told not allowed in the Cathedral, was that I wanted to walk down the aisle to "The Rainbow Connection".  Other than that, dream wedding accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. My mom and I were supposed to dance to The Rainbow Connection at my wedding, but I got married with a big black boot on as I had cut my foot open just a few days before the big day. We used to sing it all the time!

    ReplyDelete