Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 23: 20 facts about me

1. I own more yarn than I will ever be able to use 2. I will read just about anything..with the exception of westerns and finance 3. I am a bit of shoe addict..but they are all clumpy frumpy shoes, not towering heels 4. I love thrift shopping 5. I will only sing in the car, loudly, by myself 6. Green, brown and purple are my favorite colors 7. I love the smell of gasoline 8. I often plan vacations around the new types of food I want to try or characters in a book/TV show I am interested in 9. I love art..but see my work as craft 10. I get very excited about planning, planting my garden..but by August I am usually sick of it. 11. I am a terrible housekeeper, I would rather read, crochet, or just about anything 12. I hate bananas...and most other fruit 13. I have a goal to swim in all oceans...well maybe not the Artic 14. When I think of my favorite place on earth, I see Tybee Island Ga 15. I really crave quiet alone time 16. The best way to spend a summer day, is on the dock at the lake with a book, a coke and the sounds of my 3 kids splashing, swimming and laughing 17. I don't read the newspaper or watch the news 18. I could eat fancy cheese, chocolate and crusty bread all day long 19. The best Part of my marriage is that my husband makes me laugh everyday, and that when he finally climbs into bed I know that it is just us for a few hours, even if I have been asleep for hours. 20. I would love it if the magic in my books existed. I would so go to Hogwarts or Brakebills.

No comments:

Post a Comment