Sunday, January 1, 2012

All Things DuncanCreative

DuncanCreative is so much more than just my crochet projects.  I am a wife of 14 years, a mom of 3 rapidly growing boys, an avid reader, a cook who enjoys it most of the time...you will not find housecleaning tips on here..but perhaps a good recipe, a great bargain found, a bunch of silliness that springs from my world. 

The Duncan Family is a creative bunch...Mitchell (13) loves to write original fiction and comic books. Ryan (11)sings nonstop as well as draws his own comics. Brady(5) lives in his HUGE imagination, and keeps us on our toes at all moments.  Randy is a sculptor, painter, mess maker, who is a framing manager by day. Me, well, I like yarn..I like it so much that I made a full time job out of crocheting.  I love new patterns, new hats, new yarns and get much of my inspiration from my customers.

I hope for this blog to be a place to add what is going on , our menus for the month, fun recipes I come across, current project list and a generally great place for my rambling mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment